Science and Facts(Poem)


                                                              Science and Facts by Adeetya
I was dissolved in a thought
Whether bones had carbonates in a lot
Reaching to the conclusion
 I was standing on the highest cloud
With ambitious intentions quite loud

Why were there four fundamental laws?
And was there any cause
Physics was like icing on a cake
With it I could know
How ducks swim in a lake

Soaring in the endless world
How I let my thoughts curl in my mind
A perfect conclusion might be difficult to find
After all, it was science

It was a perfect brainstorming zone
I could find
Why does ice-cream melt on a cone?
And neutrino likes to be in lone
It is something which always keeps you active
And does not let you mourn







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts