INNOVATIVE WAYS TO TACKLE COVID-19


                                 INNOVATIVE WAYS TO TACKLE COVID 19
Knock Knock! What can I deliver to you today? Pizza or Bread-Sticks! “Oh today I don’t want food but I want a fresh perspective. A perspective! I do not have perspectives in my menu. Oh I hope I could have a freshly seasoned perspective of ways to tackle COVID-19. Eh! How should I tell you that? You know what; I will just tell a few innovative ways tackle this conundrum. For starters, I have news that Sweden and Turkmenistan do not have a lock-down and everything is functioning there. They have taken the idea of herd community. They are maintaining distance and are only allowed to move if they are wearing a full face-cover. There are hardly any cases in both the country. The UN panel has seen this as an appropriate way to handle this. The people should take their own risk and move out. Sweden is the first country to see a slowdown in the no. of cases. Now heading towards the main-course I have the idea of COVID-POLICE. If the prime-minister has planned to set open the green and the orange zone then there should be a positioning system which can check the no. of people heading out in each district and then using micro-technology make analysis of no. of people above the temperature and have possible signs of this infection. “Hmm I think that’s a good start for today. Let’s skip dessert for now.”    

Comments

Popular Posts